THIS DOCUMENT DESCRIBES HOW PIBOCO (“WE”, “US”, “OUR”) GATHERS AND USES DATA IN OUR APP PIBOCO (THE “PRODUCT”)
2. Children Under the Age of 13
- We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. We encourage parents to instruct their children to never give out personal information when online. Parents who are concerned about the transfer of personal information from their children may contact us using the contact information in clause 9.1.
3. Personal Information we collect from you
- Personal Information is information that may – in one way or another – refer to you, such as address, gender, name, email-address etc.
- Our App does not require or support the registration of user information/your personal information and can be used in an entirely anonymous manner.
4. Non-Personal Information we collect automatically
- We may collect certain Usage Information automatically, including but not limited to the type of the mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, your mobile operating system, and information about the way you use our App.
- We use only use this Usage Information to analyze our users’ preferences and technical background, so we can improve our App permanently and it enables us to make our App appealing to as many users as possible. We do not use the information in a manner that would identify any single user.
5. Service Providers – Analytics
- We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our App. These third-party service providers may also obtain your Usage Information in order to help us to understand how the App is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify a user personally.
- We have adopted reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of the information we collect or store. The information is accessible only to trusted employees.
8. Your rights
- You can always request information and insight into what information, we have collected from you. In addition, you have the right to get corrected incorrect information, to limit processing and to delete your personal information.
9. Questions or concerns
- You can also complain about our treatment to The Danish Data Protection Agency:
Borgergade 28, 5th floor
DK-1300 Copenhagen K